Working principle: The nitrogen making machine is based on the principle of variable pressure adsorption, using high quality carbon molecular sieve as the adsorbent, in a certain mechanical effect, the oxygen diffusion rate in the carbon molecular sieve microporous is much larger than the nitrogen, when the adsorption does not reach equilibrium, the nitrogen is enriched in the gas phase, forming the finished nitrogen gas. Then the pressure is reduced to atmospheric pressure, and the adsorbent desorbs the oxygen and other impurities adsorbed to achieve regeneration. Generally, two adsorption towers are set up in the system, one for nitrogen production and the other for desorption and regeneration, which are automatically controlled by PLC program to make the two towers work in alternating cycles to achieve the purpose of continuous production of high-quality nitrogen gas. Under pressure, clean and dry compressed air is used for pressurized adsorption, decompression and disassembly in the adsorber.
1.SMT industry applications: nitrogen-filled reflow and wave soldering, nitrogen can effectively inhibit the oxidation of solder, improve welding wetting, accelerate the wetting speed to reduce the production of tin balls, avoid bridging, reduce welding defects, get better welding quality. Use nitrogen purity greater than 99.99 or 99.9%
2. Semiconductor silicon industry applications: semiconductor and integrated circuit manufacturing process atmosphere protection, cleaning, chemical recovery, etc.
3. Semiconductor packaging industry applications: nitrogen packaging, sintering, annealing, reduction, storage. The Vito Nitrogen Converter helps major manufacturers in the industry to gain a head start in the competition and achieve effective value enhancement.
4. Electronic components industry applications: selective soldering, purging and encapsulation with nitrogen gas. Scientific nitrogen inert protection has proven to be an essential and important part of the successful production of high-quality electronic components.
5. Industrial applications in the chemical and new material industries: the use of nitrogen in chemical processes to create an oxygen-free atmosphere, improve the safety of the production process, fluid transport power source, etc. Petroleum: Can be used in the system of nitrogen purging of pipeline vessels, storage tank nitrogen filling, replacement, leak detection, flammable gas protection, also used in diesel hydrogenation and catalytic reforming.
6. Powder metallurgy, metal processing industry, heat treatment industry applications: steel, iron, copper, aluminum products annealing, carbonization, high temperature kiln protection, low temperature assembly and plasma cutting of metal parts, etc.
7. Food, pharmaceutical industry industry applications: mainly used in food packaging, food preservation, food storage, food drying and sterilization, pharmaceutical packaging, pharmaceutical replacement gas, pharmaceutical delivery atmosphere, etc.
8. Other areas of use: In addition to the above industries, nitrogen machines are widely used in coal mining, injection molding, brazing, nitrogen-filled tyre rubber, rubber vulcanization and many other fields. With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, the use of nitrogen device is also more and more extensive, on-site gas production (nitrogen machine) with its investment, low cost, easy to use and other advantages have gradually replaced the liquid nitrogen evaporation, bottled nitrogen and other traditional nitrogen supply methods.
Flow rate: 1-3000Nm/h
Purity: 95% - 99.9995%
Dew point: ≤ -40°C
Pressure: ≤0.8Mpa adjustable
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background