Nitrogen generator is a nitrogen generation equipment designed and manufactured according to variable pressure adsorption technology. The nitrogen machine uses high quality imported carbon molecular sieve (CMS) as the adsorbent, and adopts the principle of pressure-switching adsorption (PSA) at room temperature to separate the air to produce high purity nitrogen gas. Usually two adsorption towers are used in parallel, and a fully automatic control system strictly controls the timing according to a specific programmable sequence, alternating pressurized adsorption and decompression regeneration, to complete the nitrogen-oxygen separation and obtain the desired high purity nitrogen gas.
(1) Mechatronics design to achieve automatic operation: imported PLC control imported pneumatic valve fully automatic operation, can achieve unattended.
(2) Nitrogen production is convenient and fast: advanced technology, unique airflow distributor, making the airflow distribution more uniform, efficient use of carbon molecular sieve, about 20 minutes to provide qualified nitrogen. Nitrogen purity is continuously displayed and the nitrogen flow rate and pressure are adjustable.
(3) Easy to use: compact structure, skid-mounted equipment, small area without infrastructure investment, low investment, on-site only need to connect the power supply can produce nitrogen.
(4) More economical than other nitrogen supply: nitrogen machine is a simple nitrogen production method, using air as raw material, energy consumption is only the electricity consumed by the compressor, with low operating costs, low energy consumption, high efficiency advantages.
(5) A wide range of applications: protective gas for metal heat treatment process, nitrogen-filled production gas for chemical industry and nitrogen purification of various storage tanks and pipes, production gas for rubber and plastic products, oxygen removal and preservation packaging for food industry, purification and coverage gas for beverage industry, nitrogen-filled packaging and containers for pharmaceutical industry, nitrogen-filled oxygen removal, protective gas for electronic components and semiconductor production process for electronics industry, etc.
3、Process flow chart
4. Technical indicators
Flow rate: 5-2000Nm3/h
Purity: 98% - 99.9995%
Dew point: ≤ -40°C
Pressure: 0.5Mpa adjustable
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background